PHASE 1 – DIAGNOSTIC ANALYSIS OF THE SITUATION AND ANTECEDENTS
(September 2020 – January 2021)
- Development of the practical training contents to be included in the digital tool
PHASE 2 – DEVELOPMENT OF RESOURCES AND THE HEALTHCOMM SIMULATOR DIGITAL TOOL
(January 2021 – March 2022)
- Development of a virtual simulation system that includes different healthcare scenarios with different user profiles and responses.
- Selection of institutions for conducting a pilot study of the tool developed.
- Translation of the tool into the pilot study languages.
- Prior training of the trainers involved in application of the digital tool in participant healthcare training institutions.
PHASE 3 – PILOT STUDY AND ANALYSIS OF RESULTS
(April 2022- February 2023)
- The tool developed will be piloted in healthcare training settings. .
- Analysis of transnational results.
- Preparation of the digital tool as open-source software.
PHASE 4 – ASSESSMENT AND DISSEMINATION OF RESULTS
- Dissemination of results to increase use of the HEALTHCOMM SIMULATOR in healthcare training institutions (Spain, Germany, Slovenian)